- What was the exact title of John Lennon & Yoko Ono’s 1971 Christmas single?
- The Christmas Star (Poinsettia) originated from… a. Cuba, b. China, c. Mexico d. Brazil
- Which Wallace & Gromit movie, set at Christmas and first aired on 24 December, won the 1995 Oscar for best Animated Short Film and which recurring character was introduced in the movie?
- In which country does Joulupukki, the Yul Goat, bring the presents?
- Which cartoon family have a dog called Santa’s Little Helper?
- Four of the top five teams at the 2006 ClauWau, the Santa Claus World Championships, came from the host country, Switzerland. The other team was from… a. Japan, b. Jamaica, c. Holland, d. Kenya
- In what year did Band Aid release their record “Do They Know It’s Christmas?“? (Mike A definitely knows this one)
- In Dickens ‘”Christmas Carol“, how many children does Bob Cratchit have and what’s the name of the youngest?
Those who went to the History Society Quiz will have a decided advantage as these questions were used in one of its general konowledge sections. So if you were there, hold back a day or so before revealing the answers.