On the front page of the site, you will find a lively and frequently updated village blog, along with a selection of useful local links.
Other pages include:
- a diary of upcoming events
- a photo gallery
- a directory of local businesses and services
- a directory of local groups and organisations
- a full site map
- an archive of selected “posts of note” on this site
This is very much your website, and we welcome contributions from everyone. Please feel free to suggest news items for the blog, to contribute features, reviews or photographs, or simply to leave your comments in the spaces provided.
- To find out more about leaving comments, including our comments policy, please click here.
- To find out more about submitting articles (including some suggested guidelines), please click here.
The site is currently administrated by Lucy Maddocks, Fiona Hadfield, Emma Spence, Stephen Jones, Peter Trewhitt and Lynn Comley. To get in touch with us, please e-mail email@example.com.
If you would like us to publicise your event or your independent local business, then please let us know.
We can also provide web space for your local group or organisation: click here for an example.
For those without computer access, we can provide printed copies of recent articles on request.
We also provide a free classified advertising service, for local residents only. Click here to find out more.
If you have a website of your own, then we would be grateful if you could help spread the word by linking to us.
This page has the following sub pages.