Archive for the ‘Pub’ Category
3pm and last minute cleaning outside
and first to the bar are
6.30 and it is Hotting Up
9 .00 and is it Steaming!
The re-launch of the Sycamore Inn under new management is today from 3pm onwards (Friday 2nd of September). Refreshments served.
Go to Kirsty’s Facebook event for more details and updates.
Live music from Elvis from 9pm. Make sure the Sycamore re-launch is a great success.
For more information go to Facebook’s Elvis Lauch Party at the Sycamore
There is a hive of activity at the Sycamore in preparation for the re-launch on Friday.
The grand re-launch: Friday 2nd September from 3pm, with live music from Elvis at 9pm
- Put some fizz into your weekend – Proscecco by the glass every Friday and Saturday
- Three hand pulled bitters
- New Beers on the bar, Magners, Stella, Robinsons Smooth
- New soft drinks ranges
- New stock coming to the shop soon, orders can be taken
- New menu from early October serving in the new dining room
- New decoration
A sneak preview of the refurbishments so far…
For more information and updates click here: The Sycamore – Kirsty’s Facebook page